Today's WOD-  2/24/18

“Hall”
5 rounds
3 cleans (225/155 pounds)
200 meter sprint
20 kettlebell (or DB) snatches, 1.5 pood, 10 each arm
Rest 2 minutes

View WOD

Results-  2/23/18

News and Events

UPCOMING SCHEDULE CHANGES


MLK, Jr. Holiday

Monday, January 15

9am CrossFit

10am-Noon OPEN GYM

Presidents’ Day

Monday, February 19

9am CrossFit

10am-Noon OPEN GYM

The Best Way to Get Started with CrossFit!!!


First Month $125+tax…includes Fundamentals.

Fundamentals Classes

Fundamentals consists of six basic skills training sessions followed by trainer supported assimilation into regular CrossFit classes for the remainder of the month.  We put the FUN in Fundamentals by teaching you safe and efficient practice.

If you have done CrossFit before, we’ll give you a tour and assessment and off you go!

Contact Janice at info@lakehillscrossfit.com to get started.

Tomorrow's Schedule (Presidents' Day)-9am WOD; 10-Noon Open Gym; No evening classes ...

View on Facebook

I showed up at LHCF's door Tuesday 7/18/17. I was shopping gyms because I wanted to get in shape. I was inspired because I had a tough time keeping up with everyone hiking on a July 4th vacation. I talked to one of the coaches who told me 'we don't have showers but we do have this hose.' (It's in the parking lot in case a WOD 'works something out' of someone.) The next day I was introduced to everyone at the gym as a friend and I did my first WOD. The day after that I was sore.

After a few weeks I was hooked. I was introduced as family to everyone at the gym. I quit smoking cold turkey and started a Paleo diet. And I didn't have any problems 'keeping up' anymore.

After 4 months I had lost 45 pounds. I went from eating fast food to spicy food. I learned how to cook healthy after really never cooking for myself at all. I learned CrossFit wisdom like 'tequila is your friend.' (Just sip it instead of beer.) And everyone cheats on their diet. Another wisdom: 'When we want to get cut we eat 90% of our meals Paleo.' So I figure it's ok to 'go nuts' the other 10%, or 'go sugar' if you will. But summer's still a few months off so 20% cheats is fine for now I think. Kidding aside, I learned how important it is to have control over food versus the other way around. And a huge reason for that is to fuel the fun that is a CrossFit workout!

I'm eternally grateful to my family at LHCF. They helped me transform my life and, God willing, probably added years to it.

So if I can do it...
...

I showed up at LHCF's door Tuesday 7/18/17. I was shopping gyms because I wanted to get in shape. I was inspired because I had a tough time keeping up with everyone hiking on a July 4th vacation. I talked to one of the coaches who told me 'we don't have showers but we do have this hose.' (It's in the parking lot in case a WOD 'works something out' of someone.) The next day I was introduced to everyone at the gym as a friend and I did my first WOD. The day after that I was sore. After a few weeks I was hooked. I was introduced as family to everyone at the gym. I quit smoking cold turkey and started a Paleo diet. And I didn't have any problems 'keeping up' anymore. After 4 months I had lost 45 pounds. I went from eating fast food to spicy food. I learned how to cook healthy after really never cooking for myself at all. I learned CrossFit wisdom like 'tequila is your friend.' (Just sip it instead of beer.) And everyone cheats on their diet. Another wisdom: 'When we want to get cut we eat 90% of our meals Paleo.' So I figure it's ok to 'go nuts' the other 10%, or 'go sugar' if you will. But summer's still a few months off so 20% cheats is fine for now I think. Kidding aside, I learned how important it is to have control over food versus the other way around. And a huge reason for that is to fuel the fun that is a CrossFit workout! I'm eternally grateful to my family at LHCF. They helped me transform my life and, God willing, probably added years to it. So if I can do it...

View on Facebook

SCHEDULE CHANGE ANNOUNCEMENT
Beginning President's Day the 8:30am and 9:30am classes will begin at 8:00am and 9:00am. All other classes will remain the same. #LHCF
...

View on Facebook

Our Coaches

Contact Us

1331-118th Avenue SE, Suite 250
Bellevue, WA 98005

info@lakehillscrossfit.com
NEW PHONE NUMBER
425-429-6470 (message)
425-830-1706 (text only)


CrossFit Journal: The Performance-Based Lifestyle Resource